- Gowrings Mobility Leading the way in Motability accredited wheelchair accessible vehicles
- GM Coachwork GM Coachwork is the only convertor who offers you the choice of 4 DRIVE FROM WHEELCHAIR VEHICLES - the BIGGEST RANGE of any convertor. Choose from 3 VW Caravelles and the new Citroen Berlingo Duo.
- TOWERGOLD LTD We Specialise in one Owner Low Mileage Cars with the best After sales Care Service in Croydon. Successfully for 28 years.
- Welcome to Sirus Automotive Sirus are the UK’s market leader of compact ‘Drive From Wheelchair’ and ‘Passenger Up Front’ vehicle solutions. We also convert vehicles making an Internal Transfer possible. We offer conversions on both the Fiat Qubo and Volkswagen Caddy.
Wheelchair Adapted Vehicles Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles - Where disability won't inhibit your freedom
Visit us in our large indoor showroom or let us come to you.
We know you are not buying one of our Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles (or WAV) through choice, but one of our specially adapted wheelchair cars and vehicles could be the most liberating purchase you ever make.
We go to great lengths to ensure you buy a wheelchair accessible vehicle which is right for you, be it ride up front, drive from chair or wheelchair / scooter carrying.
- Adapted Vehicle Hire We offer nationwide delivery and collection from our network of strategically placed locations so that you get the right vehicle where and when you want it.
- Heathrow Airport Guide Find your rental car cheaper in our Heathrow Airport Guide. You could look at the box which offer information for disabled people. Also available for the most important airports in UK.
- Welcome to Motability Ireland Adapted Automatic Cars for Disabled Drivers & Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle.
- Changing Places Thousands of people need Changing Places toilets to enable them to get out and about and enjoy the day-to-day activities many of us take for granted.
- Alea Technologies First in a series of products that focus on human computer interaction is the IG-30 system for gaze-controlled computer input. It combines several unique features in a novel system design:
- Camera Mouse Camera Mouse is a free program that enables you to control the mouse pointer on your computer screen just by moving your head.
- CereProc CereProc has developed the world's most advanced text to speech technology. Our voices not only sound real, they have character, making them suitable for any application that requires speech output.
- Claro Software Claro Software - a rapidly growing, innovative software company that develops and licenses Assistive Software, including speech technology, image technology and touch technology.
- Control Bionics ADVANCED ASSISTIVE COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY FROM CONTROL BIONICS
If you are paralyzed, suffer from loss of speech, or loss of motor control, the NeuroSwitch provides the easiest, most effective way to communicate and control your environment. The NeuroSwitch is made for people with conditions such as acute spinal cord injury (SCI), ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease), MND (motor neuron disease), or cerebral palsy. The NeuroSwitch is the only assistive communication device that works from diagnosis to advanced stages of ALS/MND.
- DynaVox As the leading provider of speech generating devices, we assist individuals in overcoming their speech, language and learning challenges.
- EyeTech Digital Systems EyeTech Digital Systems designs and develops eye tracking hardware and software. Since 1996, EyeTech has been expanding the eye tracking market by designing cost-effective and flexible systems. We provide both off-the-shelf eye tracking systems and a host of customized solutions. Our experienced engineering team will provide you with cutting-edge eye tracking technology.
- GUS The iPad Communicator has created new excitement in the “AAC” (speech) field this past year and is our most popular product.
- Inclusive Technology Provides the very best special educational needs software, switches and computer access devices, simple communication aids and assistive technology for learners with a physical disability, sensory impairment or learning difficulty.
- JayBee For anyone who cannot speak, JayBee can do it for you, allowing you fast, fluent and full communication.
- LC Technologies LC Technologies, Inc. has developed an unique Eyetracking Technology that is both an eye-operated computer for control and communication, and a device for monitoring and recording eye motion and related eye data.
- ModelTalker The ModelTalker System is a revolutionary speech synthesis software package designed to benefit people who are losing or who have already lost their ability to speak. It allows people with ALS or other conditions to use a synthetic version of their own voice for communication, or to choose a voice best suited to represent them.
- OptiKey OptiKey is an assistive on-screen keyboard which runs on Windows. It is designed to be used with a low cost eye-tracking device to bring keyboard control, mouse control and speech to people with motor and speech limitations, such as people living with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) / Motor Neuron Disease (MND). OptiKey is Free to download
- RSL Steeper RSLSteeper is the leading provider of innovative prosthetic, orthotic and assistive technology products and services.
- Sensory Software We create programs to help people with disabilities do things that everyone else takes for granted.
- simonfacecontact+links This is in an effort to empower people with Motor Neurone Disease to achieve the highest quality of life possible.
- Smartbox Assistive Technology We supply systems to help people with disabilities to communicate and access computers. Our communication aids combine the latest computer technology with the very best communication software, to provide high-quality solutions for our customers.
- SmartNav Hands-Free Cursor Control NaturalPoint's SmartNav 4 is a reliable and accurate, hands-free mouse alternative that allows complete control of a computer by naturally moving the head.
- TabletKiosk TabletKiosk offers a broad range of highly portable Tablet PCs, Ultra-Mobile PCs (UMPCs), and even a mobile clinical assistant (MCA); all featuring resistive touch screens and/or WACOM® active digitizers capable of supporting Microsoft's Digital Inking Technology and full handwriting recognition.
- Therapy Box Therapy Box was founded in 2010 by speech and language therapist Rebecca Bright and telecoms expert Swapnil Gadgil. Therapy Box is a business that specialises in communication and therapy apps for people of all ages and abilities...More...
- Tobii Welcome to Tobii's World of Eye Tracking
- Toby Churchill For almost 40 years Toby Churchill Ltd have provided AAC (augmentive and alternative communication) solutions such as the Lightwriter® communication aid to people who live with little or no ability to communicate verbally. Toby Churchill Ltd is the only UK company of its kind to have a dedicated development team producing devices designed for people without speech.
Custom Made Equipment
- Remap Helping people with disabilities to achieve independence and enjoyment of life's opportunities