- FirstStop Advice FirstStop Advice is an independent, free service providing information and advice about care and housing in later life. It is provided jointly by Counsel and Care, Elderly Accommodation Counsel, Help the Aged and NHFA Limited. Our aim is to expand the options and choices you might consider, and provide enough information about them to help you decide what is right for you.
- Welcome to the Home of NVDA NonVisual Desktop Access (NVDA) is a free and open source screen reader for the Microsoft Windows operating system
- Webbie All of our software programs are available for download for free for you to use. They help you to read web pages, listen to radio and audio on the web, and much more.
- Welcome to the Official ITCH Network Website We are a network of volunteers who are able to offer Free local computer assistance to disabled people
- Welcome to The Cinema Exhibitors' Association Card Website This is a national card that can be used to verify that the holder is entitled to one free ticket for a person accompanying them to the cinema.
- Concessions: Blind & Disabled The English National Concessionary Travel Scheme, introduced by the government from 1st April 2008, gives all eligible people with a disability free travel on local buses only anywhere in England between the hours of 09:30 and 23:00 Monday to Friday and all day Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.
- London Eye All paying disabled guests can bring a carer free of charge on both the London Eye and the London Eye River Cruise. Both the London Eye and London Eye River Cruises are full accessible for disabled guests, with wheelchair access and disabled toilets.
- Disabled Freedom Pass If you are living in London and you have an eligible disability, you can apply for a disabled freedom pass.
- Free bus travel and concessions If you are 60 or over or are 'eligible disabled', you may be entitled to free off-peak travel on local buses anywhere in England.