Accessible homes, apartments, swaps and holiday rentals available around the world
- Welcome to CHuC, the Ceiling Hoist users Club web-site: CHuC (the Ceiling Hoist users Club) was set up by the late Sue Maynard Campbell MBE, M.D. of Equal Ability CIC, to promote the interests of those disabled people who need to use hoists and particularly those who need, or prefer, ceiling track hoists (also caller tracker and tracking hoists). The lack of ceiling track hoists in away from home accommodation (hotels, guest houses and self-catering accommodation) severely limits many disabled people’s ability to go away for leisure, business, or important social events. This website is designed to bring together accommodation providers, hoist suppliers and hoist users for the benefit of all. Sue had been a hoist user for most of her life and understood the frustrations and inconvenience of not having anywhere she could stay without a good deal of inconvenience and additional expense. Her aim was to have ceiling hoist facilities provided as the norm and CHuC continues to persuade, cajoul and educate accommodation providers to continue her campaign.
- Euan's Guide is a Disabled Access Review
Welcome to Euan's Guide
Euan's Guide features disabled access reviews from disabled people and their friends and families. "The aim of Euan’s Guide is to empower disabled people by providing information that will give confidence and choices for getting out and about. Euan’s Guide is an alternative to hours of web searching and phone calls and, most importantly, removes the ‘fear of the unknown’ when visiting a venue for the first time." Euan MacDonald, Founder of Euan's Guide As well as tourism and entertainment venues such as hotels, restaurants, bars, theatres & visitor attractions, Euan’s Guide features disabled access reviews of any place that is visited as part of everyday life such as post offices, railway stations, supermarkets and many others. Search to find a venue in your area and, if there isn’t one, write a review for the first one now! The website went live in November 2013 so we are still in the early days. Please write a review today so that we can create a knowledge bank that disabled people and their families and friends can use to search and plan visits with confidence.
- Access in Israel Essential information for anyone who has difficulty getting around
- Access in London Essential information for anyone who has difficulty getting around
- Access in Paris Essential information for anyone who has difficulty getting around
- Accessible South West Accessible South West is a new directory designed to assist visitors with disabilities travelling to the South West of England find suitable places to stay and visit.
- Accessible Tourism Created by @BrianMSeaman
- Disabled Access Holidays WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE HOLIDAYS FOR DISABLED PEOPLE
- Disabled Cruise Club
Guaranteed wheelchair accessible, fully adapted cabins
Exclusive savings & free extras (for club members & travel companions)
Expert advice on accessible cabins, cruise ships & excursions
Best cruise recommendations by budget, disability and what you want to see
We organise every detail so you can relax.
We can arrange disabled equipment, adapted excursions, transfers & assistance at ports
- Disabled Holidays
The accessibility you need at prices you'll love...
DisabledHolidays.com is the UKs largest specialist travel agency, diligently committed to providing holidays that exceed the needs and wishes of our disabled customers.
- DRIVE ALIVE Driving holidays in Europe for the independent motorist. The one-stop website with everything you need for your self-drive motoring holiday.
- Enjoy England Plan a day out, find tourist attractions and book holiday accommodation including hotels and B&Bs at EnjoyEngland.com, the official website for tourism in England.
- Good Access Guide The online guide to life, leisure and mobility. The UK's leading directory of services for disabled people, seniors, and anyone whose life is made easier by better access to goods, services and amenities. That's pretty much all of us!
- hotelsbyphone Good site to book hotels home or abroad
- THE LIN BERWICK TRUST HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THEIR FAMILIES AND CARERS
- The Real Visitors Book Real Visitors recommending great British places to stay for less mobile guests
- Welcome to Tourism For All Tourism for All UK is the UK Voice for Accessible Tourism. We are a national charity dedicated to making tourism welcoming to all.
- casa do lago casa do lago: simply your best family holiday villa in Portugal, kids friendly and safe
- ineedaholidaytoo Holiday in France
Wheelchair accessible family holidays in Brittany, France without all the hassle and problems you have become used to facing.
We have been 'getting it right' since 2005 and you deserve to come and find out what we do.
Enabling the disabled traveller to holiday in France, in style and in comfort.
- Makin Tracks Makin’ Tracks offer inspirational tours in Europe for wheelchair users with a real appetite for travel.
- Sundance Villas Villa Rentals in Paphos, Cyprus Our website contains information on our hand picked villas and cottages with private pools. We know all of our properties and their locations personally and have 30 years experience of Cyprus, so if you have any queries or would like to speak to us please call our office in Barnet between 9am and 5pm Monday – Friday on 020 84406219. We would be pleased to hear from you.
- Sunny Roth Villas South West of Hungary 100% WHEELCHAIR FRIENDLY VILLAS DESIGNED BY OWNER WHO IS A PARAPLEGIC T.3/4 WHEEL IN SHOWER ROOMS.LARGE APPARTMENTS. HOIST AVAILABLE IF NEEDED AT NO EXTRA COST,, POOL ALSO HAS A FITTED HOIST FOR EASY ACCESS
- Villa Carpe Diem Cyprus Unwind in privacy at Villa Carpe Diem. With stunning countryside and sea views, you have found a wonderful, accessible, place to stay. You have an exclusive 10 x 5 metre salt water pool surrounded by over 150 sq metres of sun terrace, ample space to relax both in and out of the water! The villa is comfortably large, we choose to limit sleeping to eight. All bedrooms have breathtaking uninterrupted views. There are three bathrooms, and a wet-room in the purpose built accessible suite. Wheelchair users may also wish to book our Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle.
- Villa Xenofilia V - description All rooms and areas in and around the house are wheelchair accessible and, if desired, there are special (free) aids such as an adjustable high-low bed (hospital bed), shower trolley, shower chair, transport chair and wheelchair suitable for the swimming pool. Custom care can be arranged in cooperation with good home care organizations on the Costa Blanca in Spain.
- Bracklesham Breaks This superb disabled friendly property situated on the coast.
- Can Do Holidays The personal holiday service for disabled people Can Do Holidays specialises in personally inspected holiday accommodation for people with disabilities. We help you to find accommodation best suited to your needs and those of your family and carers. If the search below doesn't cover your requirements please contact us, we're here to help.
- Heath View Holiday Accommodation In Soffolk Do you have pre-school children who want to explore the coast with its soft sand and interesting pebbles? Would you like to take them walking, spotting wildlife on the colourful heathland just outside your front door or crabbing off a jetty at the pier? Do you dream of sitting back in a peaceful garden with nothing to do but watch your children play, exhausting all their possible adventures in the sunken trampoline and sandpit? Then Heath View is the place for you!
- Our Bench We are delighted to be the first place in the New Forest that is able to offer accessible self catering holidays, which the whole family can enjoy. Based on the outskirts of Lymington, just 2 miles from the New Forest National Park and the coast, we are an ideal base for exploring the area. Our Self Catering Cottages are purpose built, redecorated annually and are available throughout the year, whether you are after a short break, a weeks holiday, or a fortnight in the New Forest, we try and help.
- SYKES Wheelchair Friendly Cottages For The Disable. In England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales. The following self catering holiday cottages may be able to accommodate wheelchair users, disabled or accompanied disabled people.
- Kilmore Cottages “Approved accessible 4 star holiday homes (self catering accommodation) in SE Ireland. Owners specialise in accessible holidays and would be pleased to discuss any special requirements with you. Free Wi-Fi.”
- Sunnyside B&B Blarney Cork There are four spacious rooms, all en suite. The building is wheelchair and guide dog friendly with a roll in shower for the disabled.
- Templenoe Heights Located on Ring of Kerry, close to picturesque town of Kenmare, recently refurbished 2-bedroom cottage in scenic rural setting on hillside overlooking Kenmare Bay.
- Lands of Loyal Hotel This beautiful hotel has a special place in many hearts across the world it is truly the Home of Happy Memories
- Bramwood GOWER'S STUNNING ONLY ADAPTED DISABLED HOLIDAY BUNGALOW
Bramwood Holiday Bungalow is designed to accommodate wheelchair users, disabled or accompanied disabled people. Unique to the Gower and renovated to allow easy access around the property and includes rooms comprehensively adapted to enable a guest of limited mobility to stay in comfort. Located on the Gower Peninsula close to Swansea, South Wales
- Safe Haven Disabled Accessible Holiday Wales, designed specifically for Disabled Friendly Holidays for guests and wheelchair users