If you would like your Home Page here, e-mail me the details.
Added in order of receiving request.
Added in order of receiving request.
Associations, Charities, Organisations.
- West Sussex North Branch The West Sussex North Branch of the Motor Neurone Disease Association offers support to people affected by Motor Neurone Disease (MND), their partners, carers, family and friends.
- Go Kids Go Go Kids Go! is a small national charity and our primary aim is to provide the training to enable independent mobility for young wheelchair-users so that they can enjoy the same activities as their able-bodied peers.
- Chailey Heritage School Chailey Heritage School, in Sussex, is a charitable special school for children and young adults, aged between 3 and 19, with complex physical disabilities, including visual and hearing impairments, and associated learning difficulties .
- Welcome to Treloar's Education and much more for disabled young people
- Support Whizz-Kidz There are many ways you can support Whizz-Kidz and change a disabled child’s life forever
- Welcome to the Norfolk Hospice, Tapping House At the Norfolk Hospice we help patients, carers and families living with cancer or other life-limiting illnesses, by providing timely and professional care and much needed support.
- Happy Days Charity We are a national children's charity dedicated to providing holidays, residential trips, days out and theatre trips for disadvantaged young people with special needs.
- Buttle UK Buttle UK for children and young people.
- Starlight Bringing smiles and laughter into the lives of seriously and terminally ill children by granting wishes and creating fun in all UK hospitals and hospices
- 3H Fund is a charity 3H Fund specialises in organising holidays for physically disabled people and respite for their carers.
- The Princess Royal Trust The Princess Royal Trust For Carers
- Little Miracles Little Miracles is a parent led support group for families with children that have additional needs/ disabilities based in Peterborough.
- Children Today Children Today is the charity that raises funds to provide specialised equipment for children and young people with disabilities throughout the UK. Our aim is to ensure that every disabled child and young person fulfils their potential and leads an active childhood. With your support we can achieve this.
- Parity for Disability Parity for Disability is a local charity providing vital services, information and support for children and young adults with multiple disabilities, their families and carers throughout Hampshire, Berkshire and Surrey.
- Welcome to My name is NOT cancer (MNINC) Welcome to My name is NOT cancer (MNINC): helping people understand a little of what it`s like to have cancer... and to not be defined by it! You were a person with a life before diagnosis, and will be after. The struggle is, in being the person with the life separate from cancer, while being in the grip of the illness. This website is for you My name is NOT cancer is a cancer website with a difference.
- The Brigitte Trust The Brigitte Trust is an independent registered charity offering emotional support and practical help at home to people facing life-threatening illness. The Trust is based in Dorking and offers its free volunteer service across much of Surrey. Although not a nursing service, we can offer valuable support, for example: Emotional support, Transport to hospital appointments, Sitting with a family member whilst a carer takes a break, Collecting children from school, Shopping.
- Canine Partners Canine Partners is a national charity training assistance dogs to transform the lives of people with disabilities.