Travel By Rail & London Underground
- Disabled Persons Railcard Check that you are eligible for a Disabled Persons Railcard.
- Euan's Guide Euan's Guide is a website unlike any other. It will feature impartial, user-generated accessibility reviews and recommendations for venues, assisting all individuals with accessibility needs and the people they spend time with. Hotels, restaurants, bars, leisure facilities, cinemas & theatres, visitor attractions and many others will have the opportunity to demonstrate their accessibility credentials, with genuine customers providing feedback on their experience and promoting venues with great accessibility attributes. These reviews will establish a knowledge bank that potential users can search, filter and use to assist in planning their visit.
- National Rail Network Information About Accessibility To Stations. You can also book a rail journey to ensure that ramps are put out on trains on which you are departing from a station and arriving on another.
- The Nationwide Disabled Access Register The Nationwide Disabled Access Register Directenquiries.
- Tube Map Showing step-free access for wheelchair users.
- Tube Map This shows where they are manual ramps used "R" As of 23rd October 2013 I can say that this map cant be trusted
- Transport For All Accessible transport is our right Transport for All believes in a fully accessible, reliable and affordable transport network for disabled and older Londoners. We provide specialised advice, information, advocacy and training to both service users and providers of accessible transport in the capital.